Ten Commandments When Applying for a Real Estate Mortgage
1) Thou shall not change jobs, become self employed or quit your job. Lenders like consistency. Changing jobs within your field shouldn’t be a problem.
2) Thou shall not buy a car , truck, van or boat,
Or you may be living in it
3) Thou shall not use charge cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind
4) Thou shall not spend money you have set aside for closing
5) Thou shall not forget to file your tax returns, all loans require 2 years tax returns these days, no matter your field of business
6) Thou shall not buy any big ticket items.
7) Thou Shall not originate any new inquiries into your credit or open any new credit lines.
8) Thou shall not make large deposits into your checking or savings accounts with out a legitimate paper trail, ask you loan officer first.
9) Thou shall not change banks or move money between bank accounts
10) Thou shall not co-sign with anyone on any other type of loan.
Nancy L. Grieve , Senior Mortgage Consultant, 770-309-3745
Wayne Teas, Loan Officer, 404-906-8010
anna k intown