Our Atlanta Real Estate team is growing quickly. We are seeking a marketing and tech savvy Administrative Assistant for the #1 KW Intown Atlanta Team.
Anna K Intown, Inc, a real estate services team associated with Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta serving residential home sellers and buyers in the “In-town” Atlanta neighborhoods such as Candler Park, Lake Claire, Inman Park, Ansley Park, Virginia Highlands, Morningside, Druid Hills, Decatur, Cabbagetown, Reynoldstown, Grant Park, Midtown, Old Fourth Ward, etc, is currently seeking an experienced professional for the initially hourly then salaried with opportunity to earn bonus, early-career position of Marketing & Technology Administrative Assistant.
Anna K Intown, has consistently reached our business objectives year-over-year and increased our market share in the in-town Atlanta real estate market by:
• Providing our clients and customers with hands-on personal service throughout every step of the buying or selling experience
• Executing innovative marketing strategies that demonstrate extensive knowledge and expertise within the challenging real estate market
• Becoming integrally involved in the neighborhoods in which we serve by participating in or leading various community service programs and special events
In this position, you will help us to be a $40,000,000+ performing real estate team by taking ownership of the following responsibilities:
Build, implement, and manage or oversee all systems for goal setting/tracking, sellers, buyers, leases, lead generation, lead tracking, team marketing, database management, social media management, website updating & management, information management and back-office support.
The Marketing & Technology Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality and ownership. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence, quality of completion, ownership of task and stability.
An Marketing & Technology Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent and other team members in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Microsoft Office Excel (working with formulas), Word, Power Point, Mac & WindowsOS, Database Management, Contact Management System Management, Social Networking, Quickbooks, Microsoft Publisher and/or Mac iWork Pages, Web Page Management, proficiency in WordPress (Blogging & Website Management), social media platforms and required to learn other real estate related software (FMLS, GAMLS, etc) and marketing programs as needed. Design software knowledge is a plus.
Between 40-45 hours a week some days 8:30am — 5-5:30
Some weekend & evening work will be required to support team as needed.
Must have full time use of reliable vehicle.
Real Estate License Preferred but not Required.
Must live “in-town” Atlanta for reasonable commute.
Knowledge & Qualities Requirements
· Integrity & honesty first
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Technically Savvy
· Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
· Bookkeeping skills
· Great ability to focus
· Concerned about doing things the right way and detail oriented
· Calm under pressure
· Learning based
· Service-based attitude with a proven ability to succeed
· Ability to create professional environment for clients and team members
· Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
· High level of task ownership and follow through
· High level ability to follow up with leads, return calls, make calls, and verbally communicate with clients, agents and prospects.
· Upholds a non-drama, non-gossip mentality
· Desire to grow personally and professionally
· Ability to respond & perform with quality under pressure, ad-hoc deadlines
· High Proficiency in technical abilities
· Expected to participate in coaching, training (sometimes out of town) and masterminds
The position will provide support for all business operations. Ideal candidates will be experienced executive assistants with emphasis on marketing, technology, entrepreneurship, or real estate or recent graduates looking for a challenging entry level position.
If you are interested in joining our High Growth, Learning Based Team…please do the following:
1. Take the Disc Personality Profile Test and Values test at – http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php
2. Send an email in response to this ad titled “RESUME – Your Name”
a. Include the results of the DISC test and the VALUES test
b. Include your resume as an attachment
c. Self-promotion call: Please call 404-424-9384 and leave a message starting with your name and the position you are applying for — tell us the reasons why you are the right person for the team and your UVP (Unique Value Proposition – why you above someone else?)
PLEASE NOTE: DISC profile MUST accompany resume or candidate will not be considered for position.
Thank you for your consideration,
The Anna K Intown Team.